* Provides full-color advertising.
* Delivers advertising that can simultaneously be seen and heard and,
inherently, allows movement to be displayed: sight, sound and motion.
* Allows delivery to multiple household members simultaneously.
* Provides for relatively immediate delivery.
* Is advertiser driven and does not require the viewer to seek the
advertising--that is, it is intrusive.
* Can be purchased nationally, regionally, or locally.
* Can be purchased in fairly concentrated pieces of geography via in-
dividualized cable offerings.
* Provides a full array of program types to reach viewers during a
specific state of mind, which can complement a specific advertising
* Is capable of producing one of the highest levels of reach of most
generalized consumer segments (e.g., children, teens, men, women,
adults 18 - 34).
* Can produce high frequency levels.