1) Jump-start or re-energize your employees' involvement in creating money-saving and profitmaking ideas. Do it in a Smart-Power Brain-storming program tailored to what you want, at your workplace or at a site you choose. Start profiting from the untapped potential in yourself...in your associates...and in your employees.
2) Cut your employee costs. Jump-start your money-saving suggestion program. Launch a zero-based people budget. Adopt a reward plan that gets employees to achieve what you want. Examine dozens more actions to cut and control your employee costs. How? Get started in the on-site Guaranteed Employee Cost-Cutter action-planning clinic exclusively for owners and executives.
COST-CUTTER ACTION-PLAN QUESTIONNAIRE
Trouble at work
I invite your honest and open evaluation. How do I perform in my dealings with you? On a scale of 1 to 5 ("1" being poorest and "5" being best), please tell me how you rate me in each of the 10 areas below. After each item below, put in the rating (from 1 to 5) what you believe describes my performance.
How am I at...
1. explaining rather than ordering? ____
2. encouraging you to make independent decisions? ____
3. delegating responsible activities to you? ____
4. helping you set goals and objectives? ____
5. listening to your point of view? ____
6. following through on my commitments to you? ____
7. being consistent in my decisions and instructions? ____
8. communicating with you often enough? ____