This worksheet lists all the descriptions of the cash inflows and outflows of the new business. If you need additional categories of expenses you can quickly modify it. Just plug in your amounts and the spreadsheet will automatically compute the totals.
File Description: The file is a Microsoft Excel (version 5.0 or later) spreadsheet template.
- Download this spreadsheet template just once, and be able to use it over and over again.
- The spreadsheet contains the formatting for a cash flow sensitivity analysis.
- The spreadsheet can be completely customized — you can quickly add or delete items or revise the format to meet your needs.
- The spreadsheet is easy to use. Just plug in your inflows (income) and outflows (disbursements) and it will automatically show you what will happen to your cash flow when actual results are not what you expected.
- The spreadsheet shows what will happen when your cash results are 5 percent better than what you expected.
- The spreadsheet will also show you what will happen to your cash when sales are 5 percent less than what you forecasted and outflows (disbursements) are 5 percent more than what you forecasted.